Latest version [Nulled] , powered by designuptodate
Anemone is the Blog/Magazine Elementor Template Kit, that perfectly fits for any blogger needs. Anemone’s clean & balanced layout make it best choice for bloggers. The Kit includes a lot of templates that are easy to edit using Elementor page builder for WordPress and has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for post and theme builder features (not included).
- Home Template
- Footer Template
- Contact Page Template
- Archive Author Template
- Archive Category Template
- Archive Tags Template
- Archive Search Template
- 404 Page Template
- Off Canvas Menu Template
- Single Post 1 Page Template
- Single Post 2 Page Template
- 2 Header Styles
- 2 Footer Styles
- FAQ Page
- Team page
- Shop Template
- My Account Template
- Cart Template
- Single Product Template
- Checkout Template
- Archive Product Template
Blog Content is not included – you will need at least 12 posts and 3 categories created in WordPress before content will appear in the templates.
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to insert Home Slides
- Import the Featured Slider Content section template
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder and click the Livemesh Item tab and “Add New”
- Give it a title and continue to open the library.
- Click My Templates tab and insert the “Featured Slider Content” block. Customize and Publish with no condition
- Create a new page with Elementor and click the gray folder icon to access My Templates to insert the Home template
- Right-click the preview area to open the Navigator and expand the first section to find the Carousel and select it
- Expand the Carousel Skin panel on the left and choose Hero.
How to Customize
Each template has several post elements you can locate using the elementor Navigator. Each one must be set to your desired post query (category, single post, etc). Elements that share a single column are paired up by image and content and should be set to the same query.
All images included with the kit are free to use under the Unsplash CC0 license.
Checkout the online documentation
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Anemone – Blog & Magazine Elementor Template Kit from the The Developer ( designuptodate ) website. Thank you.
Download = Anemone – Blog & Magazine Elementor Template Kit-[Updated].zip