Download Comment Tools with Sentiment Analysis Nulled
Comment Tools Pro with Sentiment Analysis
Comment Tools Pro adds an arsenal of practical tools for your WordPress Blog’s comment section. It adds proactive tools to stop spam comments aimed towards just getting a link back, discourages low-quality and profane comments that add no value to your blog with advanced tools like sentiment analysis. Increase user interactivity and run a more professional Blog.
Automatically Remove or Manage links in comments, set minimum time interval or required comment length. Notify a user when their comment is approved or email a commentator directly. Export eMail addresses of all the commentators in CSV to use in your marketing campaign. Redirect to a Page after Comments. Show All Comments on a single page with shortcode, add a Read More button to long comments and more!
Analyze the sentiment of a Comment – discern and moderate commentator’s emotion automatically. User UpVote/DownVote also available!
We All Hate Spammers
Tired of deleting useless, spammy or profane comments from your WordPress blog posts? Captchas help with bot spamming. But how do you prevent a human who is willing to put in a moment to pass the Captcha and write a spam comment just to push a link in your website or harass you or your community?
Discourage Low Quality/Spammy Comments
Comment tools pro discourages and prevents comment spammers and also gives you a collection of handy tools to engage with your loyal followers like Notify a user when their comment is approved or email a commentator directly. Export eMail addresses of all the commentators.
You can also Show All your blog Comments on a single page with just a shortcode, Add Read More to comments and more!
Better Communication with Your Users
Notify a user when their comment is approved by email. Redirect First Time Commenters to a Page for a special offer or thank you message. Send a private email to an individual commenter from Dashboard. A button in the WP toolbar to email all the commenters on a post. All these features help you create a better rapport with your loyal followers.
Improve and Moderate Comments Automatically with Comment Sentiment Analysis!
Enable Comment Sentiment settings to Show the commenter’s Emotion with emojis. Filter comments by Emotion (positive, negative or neutral)! Auto moderate comments for profanity by setting a threshold for negative comments! Commenter will be shown a warning message you define and asked to rephrase her comments to adhere to the community rules!
The Sentiment or Emotion analysis tool uses a comprehensive Dictionary of English words to score the text in the comments and display an icon and drop down filter to classify comments as Positive, Negative or Neutral. The dictionary of words is categorised as positive, negative or neutral, and a naive bayes algorithm to calculate sentiment. To improve accuracy, it removes ‘noise’ words.
**Currently sentiment analysis works for the English Language only. We are actively working on integrating this feature with some AI and Machine Learning API.
Comment Tools Pro with Sentiment Analysis Features
Discourage Spam Comments
- Remove WEBSITE Field from Comment Form
- Remove hyperlink from comment AUTHOR
- Disable turning URLs into hyperlinks in comments
- Remove HTML Link Tags in comments
- Open Links in Comment on New Tab
- Minimum Time Between Comments ( Set Time Interval Required Between Comments by same user to Avoid Spamming )
- Custom Message for too quick comments
Discourage Low Quality Comments
- Define Minimum Length of Comments ( Avoid Low Value Comments )
- Alert Message for Minimum Comments Length
- Maximum Length of Comments – (Prevent lengthy copy pastes)
- Define Alert Message for Maximum Comments Length
Sentiment Analysis to Prevent Spams and Improve Quality
- Sentiment and Emotion analysis for English Language
- Show Comment Sentiment Icons by each comment
- Filter comments by Sentiment (positive, negative or neutral)
- Automatically prevent comments with Profanity or too many negative words based on a score you define
- User Upvote/Downvote a comment
- Comment emotion and score display in the backend for admin
Improve Interactivity with Your Followers
- Notify a user when their comment is approved by email
- Redirect First Time Commenters to a Page for special offer of thank you message
- Send a private email to an individual commenter from Dashboard
- A button in the WP toolbar to email all the commenters on a post
Bulk Manage Your Comments
- Disable Comments Globally
- Hide Existing Comments
- Show All Comments on a single page with a convenient shortcode.
- Delete all pending comments with one click.
- Delete All Spam Comments in One Click.
- Sidebar Widget to Display the Top Commenters
- Add Vertical scroll in recent comments widget
- Enable Read More option in Comments (show more comments at once)
- Set “follow” or “nofollow” to Comments Link
- Display post update date in blog post.
The Comment Tools plugin is under active development. We want to work with you as we expand the plugin features so it becomes truly useful to you. If you have any feature request, let us know in the comments. We will try our very best to accommodate all reasonable feature requests.
Why Comment Tools Pro?
- Developed by a company with 15+ years of experience. You can rely on us
- Always up to date and under active development for new features
- Extended documentation
- Easy and Flawless Setup
- Fully Responsive Templates
- Unique Features
- Quick, Reliable, No-nonsense and Friendly One-on-One Support
Version 4.5 InceptionDownload & Demo Links
Demo = Comment Tools with Sentiment Analysis
Full Live Demo
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Comment Tools with Sentiment Analysis from the The Developer ( quantumcloud ) website. Thank you.
Download = Comment Tools with Sentiment Analysis-[Updated].zip