Docy is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance online documentation WordPress theme that can assist you quickly develop your next product’s documentation. You can effectively create documentation for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, software, templates, any type of product. It includes a lot of elements to make your documentation interactive and efficient. This theme is completely responsive and mobile-friendly.
We designed Docy for the readers, optimizing not for page views or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that context is a vital part of learning.
Docy is not only a theme but also a package of tools for creating product documentation in the best way. Docy follows the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org standards. We developed the theme search engine friendly (SEO optimized) and perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
Docy Theme Features and Tools
Docy has some amazing tools that will help you build your product documentation interactively and reading friendly. Here are some key features that make the theme better than other knowledgebase themes.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based doc pages.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Directory indicator
- Conditional content
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an image
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- 100% Valid and Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Property tabl e
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code
Sources and Credits
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: fontawesome
- Images Used: Freepik, Unsplash
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Docy – Documentation and Forum WordPress Theme from the The Developer ( spider-themes ) website. Thank you.
Download = Docy – Documentation and Forum WordPress Theme-[Updated].zip