- Create a responsive Glossary page with search feature
- All terms and definitions held in XML
- Definitions can include text, images, video or any user defined HTML
- Optionally animate definition text and imagery
- Easily add YouTube/Vimeo video
- Automatically sorts words alpha-numerically
- Search for words with auto-suggest as you type
- Supports query string parameters to open at a specific letter/word/definition
- Supports internal branching of definitions
- Simple to change font styles, colours and layout
- Touch device friendly
- Supports both absolute and responsive layout (demos use Bootstrap 3 but can support any css or framework)
- Comes with documentation and four fully functional examples
July 21, 2019
- Version 4.0
- Full code update. Owners of previous versions should not copy over the version 4 js files to any existing glossaries as the XML schema has been updated
- Update all demos and add new demo
- Add support for flexbox
Feb 11, 2016
- Version 3.0
- Supports responsive layout.
April 29, 2015
- Version 2.0
- Supports query string parameters to load the Glossary at a specific letter/word/definition.
- Includes (optional) search field which suggests words as you type.
- Updated documentation
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Glossary Engine from the The Developer ( Escript ) website. Thank you.
Download = Glossary Engine-[Updated].zip