The jQuery Card Toggle plugin provide a simple solution to trigger a front/back card style navigation. You can provide the content and use the plugin to generate it easily. It use the CSS3 transition, works fine in the iOS too.
Some CSS3 transition only works on the modern browser like Firefox, Safari and Chrome, it seems IE10 will support it too. IE9 and below will works with the fade transition.
- CSS3 driven animation, graceful degradation, it will toggle the fade transition in the old browser.
- Optional animation transition style.
- Optional go back animation delay.
- Extendable, support the jQuery chain.
- Transition supported: fly, flip, skew, flipX, flipY, wave, fan, skew, tilt, curl, papercut, zipper, fade, twirl.
- FAQ and source files are included in the download package.
- Free update in the future.
Recommendations For You
jQuery OneByOne Slider Plugin:
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy jQuery Card Toggle Plugin from the The Developer ( sike ) website. Thank you.
Download = jQuery Card Toggle Plugin-[Updated].zip