Latest version [Nulled] , powered by futuredesigngrp
Add a password generator to your website to allow your visitors a way to create their own unique passwords. You can customize the colors and wording on the script.
Use UPPERCASE, lowercase, numbers, and symbols to create a unique password. Once you are done, you can one-click to copy to your clipboard and paste wherever you need to.
You can customize the script with dozens of options.
USING CUSTOM DESIGN
Online Documentation: View Online Documentation
- MIX & MATCH CHARACTERS Give your users the ability to select uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
- CUSTOMIZABLE You can manually edit the defaults to customize the look and style of the password generator.
- NO CODE KNOWLEDGE Don’t worry about knowing code, you can easily call this script in jQuery using the simple examples or just add variables to customize it without editing the core script.
- EXAMPLES View our documentation for full examples on how to use the script on your website.
Have an idea that we can implement? Share it with us in the comments or message us on Code Canyon and your idea may get put into our next revision.
- Initial commit, script is now available
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy jQuery Password Generator from the The Developer ( futuredesigngrp ) website. Thank you.
Download = jQuery Password Generator-[Updated].zip