Latest version [Nulled] , powered by demonisblack
Multiplayer for HTML5 Games is a online multiplayer add-ons page for HTML5 Games built by Node.js and Socket.io, providing a responsive list of public rooms where user can join them directly to play with other players, or invite friends by sharing a private room code within the game.
All the HTML5 Games can be bought here, but not all games are support for this add-ons, you may check compatibility for each games in DESCRIPTION.
NOTE: This add-ons DOES NOT include the original game but just additional pages.
How To Use It:
1. Get the HTML5 Games that is compatible with this add-ons from here
2. Copy and integrate the multiplayer files
3. Deploy the app to hosting (Node.js)
4. Ready to play online multiplayer.
Some basic knowledge of Node.js and GitHub is required to deploy the app to hosting (Node.js).
- Local play (default game play) or online multiplayer play
- Enter player name for online multiplayer play
- Public rooms to join and play with other players
- Private room for other players to join by enter room code
- Play from 2 to 5 max players depend on compatible game
- Quick online multiplayer play without enter name and join room
- Support landscape and portrait game layout
- Support devices (desktop, mobile and tablet)
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Multiplayer for HTML5 Games from the The Developer ( demonisblack ) website. Thank you.
Download = Multiplayer for HTML5 Games-[Updated].zip