Download SafeShare integration with Stripe Payment Gateway Nulled
SafeShare integration with Stripe Payment Gateway
Accept payments with Stripe for your SafeShare powered application!
This extension allows your SafeShare customers to pay for their selected price plans by using Stripe.
If you want an alternative to the included payment methods, so that your customers can securely pay with their credit cards, Stripe is a great one.
INSTALL in a few easy steps
– Login in the backend of your SafeShare powered website and navigate to Extensions menu.
– Hit the upload button and select the extension archive and upload it.
– Enable the extension then click on it’s title to go to the extension settings page from where you can input your Stripe details.
CONFIGURE the extension (after the above steps)
– Create an account with Stripe
– Go into the backend of your SafeShare powered website, click on left side menu: Extend -> Extensions -> Stripe
– Input your Stripe account details.
TEST the integration
Keep the extension in test/sandbox mode until you are done testing.
After the extension is enabled you can use it to checkout and make sure everything works properly. No real charge will be made.
Once you are sure everything looks fine, switch the extension in live mode.
Please address any question, support ticket or any other query by using your customer account.Download & Demo Links
Demo = SafeShare integration with Stripe Payment Gateway
Full Live Demo
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy SafeShare integration with Stripe Payment Gateway from the The Developer ( twisted1919 ) website. Thank you.
Download = SafeShare integration with Stripe Payment Gateway-[Updated].zip