Latest version [Nulled] , powered by radiantthemes
Softek is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- 2 Home Page Templates
- 8 Inner Page Templates
- Header and Footer Builder
- 404 Page Templates
- Blog Style and Blog Details included
- 100% Responsive
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatible: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Why Choose Us
- Contact Us
- Blog Details
Required Addons (installed with kit)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Image Hover Effects
- LA-Studio Element Kit for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
See the Detailed Guide
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
All images and graphics are free to use under CC0 license.
Illustrations by RadiantThemes & Freepik
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Softek – Software IT Solutions Elementor Template Kit from the The Developer ( radiantthemes ) website. Thank you.
Download = Softek – Software IT Solutions Elementor Template Kit-[Updated].zip