With tagPix you can tag images and create realy nice tooltips. It’s pure developed with HTML/CSS/JS and don’t need a Database to work. When you finish with tagging just copy/paste the outputed code. Support all mayor browsers and work also on mobile devices.
Supported Tag types
- Photo : Support images, just paste the link of your image.
- Video : Support video files, just paste the link of your video from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Music : Support music links, just share the link from soundcloud.
- Text : Support text, type anything, HTML is also allowed.
- Link : Support links, just paste your link, give it a description and select a custom icon.
- HTML : You can use any type of HTML tags under the Text and Link section.
- Multimedia : Support popular services like YouTube,Vimeo and Soundcloud.
- Icons : Setting custom icons for links.
- Security : Secure your images and tags with a Password.
- Browsers : Support all mayor Browsers out there.
- Mobile : Support also mobile devices.
- Responsive : All tagged images are responsive.
- Updates : Free updates all the time.
- Support : Free customer support.
- IE (7,8,9,10)
- Vesion 1.0 released
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy TagPix – Image tagging tool from the The Developer ( Crodev ) website. Thank you.
Download = TagPix – Image tagging tool-[Updated].zip