Latest version [Nulled] , powered by andrasweb
WPRembrant – Media Image Editor For WordPress is more than just a simple image editor plugin. With the intuitive HTML5 canvas based user interface, you can not only manipulate your existing media images, but also create anything whatever you want from logos to banners, or eye-catching featured images and export it to media library.
20 Image Filters
Enhance your images with 20 popular image filters, such as Grayscale, Sepia, Vintage, Black & White, Blur, and many more. You can apply multiple filters to any image layers.
Integrated With Pixabay
Pixabay is a free service with over 2 millions of royalty free stock photos you can use for any purpose. Search for beautiful images, and import to your media library with a single click, or even edit it as you need.
Working with layers you can edit different elements of an image separately. You can move, rotate, scale each layer with easy-to-use inline controls, or set exact values using input fields.
Choose from hundreds of unique Google fonts, and add text to your image to create informative featured images, or eye-catching posters.
Compare your modifications with the original image using awesome before-after image slider.
Export – Restore Media Image
Replace original media image while you keep the URL, or export it as a new media image. Don’t worry if you change your mind, you can restore original image anytime.
Save As Project
If you are not ready with a graphic, you can save it as project to continue working later, reset filters, layer dimensions, or change anything before export as an image file.
Import From Media Library
Import any number of images from your WordPress media library in one project and compose them into a photo collage.
- Undo/Redo – No fear of making mistakes. You can easily undo/redo any changes you made.
- Free Hand Drawing Tool – Draw anything you want using pencil tool.
- Eraser Tool – Erase free-hand drawn lines from an image, shape or even text.
- Flood Fill Tool – You can change color of parts of images, or remove backgrounds with one-click flood fill tool.
- Color Picker Tool – Pick up a color from a photo, and use it to draw, and fill anything else.
- Draw Shape – Choose from 50+ shapes such as rectangle, circle, triangle, and draw it on canvas easily.
- Cut Tool – Cut a rectangular, circular, or free hand drawn area from your image.
- Crop Image Tool – Crop image to most common aspect ratios.
- Rulers – Rulers helps you measure and align layers to be an appropriate position.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – There are several keyboard shortcuts available to optimize your workflow.
- Shadows – Set shadows for layers using the intuitive shadow picker control.
- Lock Layer – Make layer static to keep its position safe while working with many other layers.
This plugin will be continuously updated with new features. There are some planned features that are under development yet, and will come with new releases.
- PSD Import/Export
- SVG Import/Export
- Social Media Integration
- More Tools
- More Shapes, And Stickers
- More Image Filters
- …and many more according to customer needs.
Are you already a customer?
If you’ve already bought this item, and if you may find any issue, or lack of feature, or you have any question about it, please feel free to write me a feedback in the item’s comments section to let me make it a better WordPress plugin!
Third Party Credits
- Fabric.js – HTML5 2D canvas library.
- React-Redux.js – A predictable state container for React.js applications.
- React Before-After Slider – To can be compare images.
- React Color – For color pickers.
- React Select – Advanced select control.
- Reactjs Popup – For modals, and dropdown menus.
- Redux Undo – For undo-redo integration.
- Q-Floodfill – Floodfill algorithm for HTML5 canvas.
- Font Face Observer – Helps loading Google fonts into canvas.
Version 1.0.0 - - Initial release.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WPRembrant – Media Image Editor For WordPress from the The Developer ( andrasweb ) website. Thank you.
Download = WPRembrant – Media Image Editor For WordPress-[Updated].zip