Latest version [Nulled] , powered by LambertGroup
A classy and efficient radio player with history support which will play ShoutCast and IceCast streams. It can be used as fixed width & centered player or as a full width player.
Shoutcast & Icecast Support
It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC
Only Radio Stream Needed
Just add the radio stream and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive.
Full Width Option
The radio player width can cover the full width of the parent div.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the database.
Over 35 parameters from where you can customize the player, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Rounded or Square Borders
Parameter to set the border radius which will allow you to have a player with rounded corners or square corners.
It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams it will generate the history as the radio plays.
Parameter to load the player with history or without history.
You can insert multiple radio players on your website or on the same page (maximum 2 on the same page).
Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS/Android disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
3. ShoutCast version below 2.0 doesn’t function on iOS 11. Please update ShoutCast server to at least v2.0
4. Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 do not function on iOS 11. Older versions (2.3.3 KH11) and standard Icecast 2.4.1 do function correctly. Please update IceCast server to latest version.
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
1. Starting with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
2. Chrome no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you’ll need to use a HTTPS radio link.
radio, audio, html5, mp3, radio station, player, playlist, rounded corners, history, mobile, streaming, live, responsive, shoutcast, icecast
Other Recommended Players
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
***Version 1.0 Release Date: June 29, 2021
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Classy Shoutcast and Icecast HTML5 Radio Player With History from the The Developer ( LambertGroup ) website. Thank you.
Download = Classy Shoutcast and Icecast HTML5 Radio Player With History-[Updated].zip