Latest version [Nulled] , powered by js-ocean
Dependent Controls Library
- The library supports SELECT drop-downs, radio buttons, and any custom HTML…
- Any CSS framework or custom CSS can be used for styling.
- The library is written in modern ES6 + TypeScript; no dependencies are required.
- There is local storage, session storage, and cookies support.
- Deep links support.
- Extensive documentation is included.
- It’s possible to have any number of controls on the same page.
- The user ultimately defines all look & feel of the page; The library has minimal CSS styles.
The library supports three main data sources:
- Single JSON file. In this case, all data is placed within a single JSON file, which is loaded once on page load.
- Custom function. The custom function allows to apply any logic and, for example, bring data from the server-side (via AJAX requests).
Storage & Deep Links
The library supports storage to save the current state and restore it after page refresh or when the back button is pressed.
- Local storage – this is persistent storage that keeps data even if the user closes the browser.
- Session storage – it will be cleared when the browser session is over, typically when the user closes the browser.
- Cookies – unlike local and session storage, cookie values can be used on the server too. It’s also possible to define cookies’ expiration date.
- Deep Links – special links that send users directly into the predefined drop-down selection state.
Callbacks & APIs
Th library has various callback function that may be used to apply the custom logic:
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Dependent Controls Library from the The Developer ( js-ocean ) website. Thank you.
Download = Dependent Controls Library-[Updated].zip