Latest version [Nulled] , powered by Trenux
Buildbox Template, that can be used to publish to iOS, Android, Amazon, and windows markets.
Included: 1).bbdoc file 2)how to instructions 3)Buildbox 3 manual 4)Buildbox 3 tutorial
Requirements: | Buildbox3 | Android Studio for Google Play | XCode for App Store | Any image editing software
If you want to improve your English language arts skills, this is the right app for you. The goal of the app is to enrich and improve your knowledge of middle-school English language arts topics. Nonetheless, this app is suited for all ages as it covers a variety of topics with examples and contains no ads or in-app purchases.
Topics are purposely kept short so that you can study for just 10 minutes a day but still be ready for school. Since the app also works offline, you can always sneak in a quick read or recap on your way to school or work. The app covers topics in reading, writing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules.
– Punctuation rules (apostrophe, colon, comma, ellipsis, em dash, en dash, hyphen, exclamation mark, parenthesis, period, question mark, quotation mark, semicolon)
– Capitalization rules
– Writing tips
– Text elements
– Figurative language (alliteration, allusion, hyperbole, idiom, metaphor, onomatopoeia, oxymoron, personification, pun, simile)
– Story elements (character, conflict, plot, point of view, resolution, setting, theme)
– Grammar terms (dependent and independent clause, number, participle, person, phrase, predicate, subject)
– Parts of speech (adjective, adverb, article, conjunction, interjection, noun, preposition, pronoun, verb)
– Tense (simple past, past perfect, past perfect continuous, simple present, present perfect, present perfect continuous, simple future, future perfect, future perfect continuous)
– Sentence types (simple, compound, complex, and complex-compound sentences)
– Signpost (again and again, aha moment, contrasts and contradictions, memory moment, touch questions, words of the wiser)
– Text structure (cause and effect, compare and contrast, description, problem, and solution, sequence)
– Text types (fiction, non-fiction, poetry)
– Connections (text-to-self, text-to-text, text-to-world)
– .bbdoc file
– Instruction and how to file
– Buildbox 3 manual
– Buildbox 3 Tutorial
– Buildbox 3
– Android studio for Google Play
– XCode for App Store
– Any image editing software
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy English Language Arts Buildbox Template from the The Developer ( Trenux ) website. Thank you.
Download = English Language Arts Buildbox Template-[Updated].zip