Latest version [Nulled] , powered by LGLab
JSMaps is responsive which means it will adapt to the size of the device they are displayed on. More specifically it adapts to its container size which means you have full control over it, just drop the map into a responsive container of any size and it will fill the available space.
JSMaps features many options to allow you to customize your map to your specific needs. Each map comes with its own configuration file where you can change colors, text content and urls for each state or region, disable states or regions independently, as well as global options such as optional pan/zoom, textarea size and position.
- Includes 180+ maps of countries, continents, usa states and more.
- Works on all modern browsers and devices.
- Responsive map, it will resize when its container changes size.
- Optional pan/zoom.
- State/Region click handler includes navigate to URL, display text in sidebar, or neither so you can control what happens when the user interacts with your map.
- Create groups of countries/states dynamically.
- Events and callbacks to give you full control.
- Dynamic select element navigation.
- Add markers including using images.
- And more! See the documentation for full list of options