Demo and documentation page
- No server-side required;
- Simple usage;
- Easy customisation;
- Many options to set up your userpics;
- Small size — only 8kb minified, 3kb gzipped;
- Good documentation and examples;
- 4 built-in text modes, 3 userpic shapes, 4 filters;
- Any combination of filters, modes and shapes you want;
- Possibility to send generated image content to the server (v0.0.2).
- getDataUrl() method to save image on the server.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy UserpicJS Plugin from the The Developer ( Swypse ) website. Thank you.
Download = UserpicJS Plugin-[Updated].zip