- Automatically warm your WordPress/WooCommerce cache without having to manually open a specific page for cache to be built.
- Allows warm by Mobile User Agent
- Does not slow down the update/add of any specific post/taxonomy.
- Does not slow down the bulk import/update of any specific post/taxonomy.
- Google has officially announced the page loading speed is now an SEO factor, the plugin helps you by making sure the cache is warmed when the google crawler opens the page.
- Improved results on Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom and GTmetrix.
- Better user experience increases time spent on site and the conversion rate.
- Improve your overall loading speed performance
How does the plugin warm the cache?
There are 2 methods, one is manual and one is 100% automated by using Cron Jobs.
How does the plugin know if a page has been purged?
The plugin uses WordPress hooks and when a new post/taxonomy is updated or added, it creates a task to warm the specific page with priority.
How exactly does the `Crawl and Warm in loop` option work?
To make certain all pages are cached, because if you clear a category cache all posts inside that category may be purged, the plugin continuously (infinitely) opens all the posts/taxonomies one by one to make certain all of them are cached.
But wait, won’t the `Crawl and Warm in loop` option consume too much memory?
No, it will not consume too much memory because when the crawler will open a cached page the memory used will be very low. The infinite loop option is similar to a user continually clicking/opening links.
If you encounter problems with it, you can set a smaller limit of pages to be executed per execution.
First of all, thank you for purchasing our plugin. We were really appreciated it and hope you enjoy it! If you need support or have any suggestions, just email us at [email protected]
- WordPress 3.7+
- PHP >= 5.6.0
*Version 1.0.0 - Initial version, allows the user to automatically warm the WordPress cache (when used)
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WordPress Cache Warmer – Speed Up your Website from the The Developer ( advancedplugins_com ) website. Thank you.
Download = WordPress Cache Warmer – Speed Up your Website-[Updated].zip