Latest version [Nulled] , powered by CodableX
xRekognition AWS Amazon Rekognition – AI / ML Face Search, Image Analysis and Image Recognition
With Amazon Rekognition, you can object and scene detection, Facial analysis, Face search and verification, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) detection, Face comparison, Text detection activities in images
- Create IAM User with Amazon Rekognition and Amazon S3 policies attached.
- Simply include into the configurations your AWS IAM User Access and Secret Access Key and your AWS S3 Bucket Name and you are all set!
Live Demo Link
username : admin
password : demoadmin
Benefits of xRekognition – Amazon Rekognition:
- No Machine Learning expertise required
- Object and scene detection : Identify thousands of objects and scenes
- Facial analysis: Provides highly accurate facial analysis
- Add Face with Name and Email and Face search and verification using AWS Deep Learning Technology
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) detection identify potentially unsafe
- Deep Learning Technology
- Face search and verification : Provides highly accurate facial search capabilities
- Text detection: Read skewed and distorted text to capture various information
- Identify products, landmarks and brands
- Facial analysis: Detect faces in an image
- Face comparison
- Adjust probability of given prediction
- Amazon S3 object face storage
- Support PNG & JPEG image formats
- “Pay as you go” payment model with AWS
- Easy to customize
Cost of Running Amazon Rekognition – Image Recognition Service:
- You can use any hosting platform as you prefer for the application itself
- AWS Account (Free to Open – You will be on Free Tier for the 1st year)
- Amazon S3 Storage Cost (For Data Storage and Data Traffic Out)
As part of the AWS Free Tier, you can get started with Amazon Rekognition Image at no cost. The Free Tier lasts 12 months and allows you analyze 5,000 images per month and store 1,000 pieces of face metadata per month.
Amazon Rekognition charges you each time you analyze an image using our APIs. Running multiple APIs against a single image counts as processing multiple images.
- For Up-to-Date Prices – Click Here
- AWS IAM User Amazon Rekognition and Amazon S3 Access Policies attached – Setup Link
- Amazon S3 Bucket Setup Link
- Also Listed and Explained in the Documentation
- Image by freepik
- Image by Unsplash
- Technology vector created byvectorpouch
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy xRekognition AWS Amazon Rekognition – AI / ML Face Search, Image Analysis and Image Recognition from the The Developer ( CodableX ) website. Thank you.
Download = xRekognition AWS Amazon Rekognition – AI / ML Face Search, Image Analysis and Image Recognition-[Updated].zip