iTip (Icon Tooltip) is a jQuery plugin that allows you to quickly add a tooltip filled with icons to any HTML element.
The plugin uses ‘animate.css’ for some awesome css3 animations and ‘modernizr’ to make sure the plugin works in browsers that do not support css3 animations.
- Quickly add a tooltip with icons to any HTML element
- Support for IE7+, Firefox2+ and Chrome1+
- 20 default icons and the ability to add your own custom icons through css
- Assign any action to a specific icon (click or hover)
- Assign any css3 animation from ‘animate.css’ to the show or hide function of the tooltip
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy iTip – jQuery Plugin from the The Developer ( BartNijland ) website. Thank you.
Download = iTip – jQuery Plugin-[Updated].zip